Thursday, 15 September 2011

Confusion Again

Its safe to say I'm counting down big time until the 26th and my next appt with Felicity.

Be warned there will be some TMI coming.....

I know I seem to 'go on' about this kind of stuff often but it sometimes confuses the hell out of me so much I have to blog it to make sense of it all if you get what I mean.

Today I'm gassy and a little bit crampy. Also my lady parts are feeling rather moist (urgh!!) but not to the point my underwear is affected. I've had some stabby pains too. This all points towards AF. Probably not today or tomorrow but soon.

This leads me to my confusion. Today I am CD24 last time I got AF on CD27 which made a 26 day cycle. You may remember my confusion then around when I'd actually ovulated. This time I was prepared. I peed on opk's from CD 9 right until CD17. I never got a positive. I got some faint faint faint lines but nothing near a positive. What I did have was a low, soft cervix, oodles of ewcm and the stabbing pains around CD17. I don't think I got a positive opk probably because I was peeing on them all different times of the evening and likely not doing it right. If this flurry of symptoms is infact AF and it arrives over the weekend that would make another 26/27 day cycle. It's not matching up to when I think I ovulated. At all. for 2 years come next month I've had those stabbing pains EVERY single month and 12-14 days later AF arrives. No matter what!

F you body and you're unpredictable ways! Fucking bloody unpredictable piece of crap doing my head in body!

I think I can handle the fact AF is coming. I'm used to that. Its the not knowing how to fix it part. My appt with Felicity is all that's keeping me going. She will hopefully have all the answers for me.

I don't think I'm handling the 2 year thing looming though. I guess that's what's dragging me down a bit. 2 years is freaking crazy long. I had to hide another FB friend last night...she was "15wks only 25 more wks to go or if its like xx its only blah de blah". Not her fault but smug bitch! She's had 2 babies in the time I've been trying. Then there was my cuz counting down the weeks till she finds out the gender. Can't hide her cos she's my nearest and dearest like a sister cousin. I just didn't comment. Too scared that the sarcasm would drip from my fingers onto the keyboard and into my comment. Oh I feel so nasty.

Best pump out some positives. Its Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday then the weekend. I'm going to Zumba tonight. First time in 3 wks as it shut down for a break. Will see how my knee copes. Should be ok.
I have a lovely, most wonderful darling man who I love with all my heart!

Happy Day all xx

2 comments:

  1. Ok to put it bluntly, it you screw with your hormones it will screw with your cycle. Subtract all the stuff that hippy chick has you on and chances are your body will happily kick back into the cycle it knows best.

    OPKs are best done at around 10 or 11am when LH is at it's peak in your pee and it is best to have held that pee for a few hours so it isn't all diluted.

    Overall, go with what your body is telling you. Low soft open cervix, pain and reck are signs of high fertility.

    Xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second GS regarding the hippy chick. However, OPK's are actually better in the evenings, as LH usually peeks in the morning and it takes a bit of time to metabolize into your urine. Check out peeonastick.com for waaaaaay too much info on this.
    RE: Ovulation - do you have the option of getting a gyno monitored cycle? I think that would be the best way to solve the mystery...
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete