I'd like to thank ya'll for the lovely comments that keep popping up for me here and there in my times of need.
I've always had a diary/journal since my early teens. I filled books and books of my life. I've always liked getting my issues out on paper. I had a journal right up until I get serious with the fella and didn't really need to vent my life anymore. There wasn't anything much to vent. Until ttc came along. Then whoa nelly did some things need venting. I was at a place in my life 7mths into ttc where I needed to find people going through the same things. The same feelings. I needed to find people who would understand. I randomly found a blog and decided I needed to create my own. And here we are.
I enjoy having followers and I love comments. Knowing that there are people reading what I write, as boring as it can get, keeps me going. Knowing that people are willing to take the time to comment or offer advice keeps me going.
Having a place to vent and be heard keeps me going.
Thank you bloggy friends.
You keep me going.
awww.... *blushes and hugs*
ReplyDeleteThe blogging community is awesome. I would not have gotten through as sane as I did without all the wonderful ladies who took the time to read and comment. I'm glad you are finding it helps too. -hugs-
ReplyDelete