Monday, 26 September 2011

1 week

Well folks i nearly made it a week with no posts!!!

Better than nothing I suppose. Have decided that I need to curb my addiction to blogging and the internet in general so will try to limit posting to once or twice per week for the time being. I really need to start focussing on other things in my life or I am actually going to go nuts.

Anywho I'm on a much more even keel to a week ago. Thank hormones for that. Always the emotional wreck when AF starts always have been even without ttc to magnify it all.

No conversations have been had as to what happens next. My next appt with Felicity was put off from today until next Monday. Am looking forward to hearing what she has to say. Have to get some more progesterone so will also see the doctor at some point.

Continuing to feed the boy his vitamins, I swear they're behind his burst of sexual energy before Af arrived, either that or he clearly isn't working hard enough! Just hope I can get repeat of that which coincides with ovulation.

Moving on from that we had the best weekend watching another game of rugby. Lots of quality time in the car together just talking about whatever and whoever. Was nice.

2 more weeks of school then holidays for 2 weeks. Can't wait. We just started daylight saving here and I can't wait for the long days and sun. Oh glorious sun! Whoop whoop I LOOOOVE this time of the year.

Um not sure if there's much else to tell so I guess I'll leave it there. Might be time for dishes then book in bed. Losing an hour is hard work as is a full on weekend of late nights.
Sweet dreams and happy week all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better this week. I hope the holidays come around quickly! Any exciting plans?

    ReplyDelete