Do you ever feel like you could just scream the house down?
Right now I am feeling a little like doing. And I don't know why either. I feel like I'm experiencing a million emotions all at once and its full on.
I just want to shout at my friends and ask if they understand how much I hurt sometimes inside. How much I just want things to 'come right' in my life. They haven't done anything to warrent this at all and I'm not actually mad at anyone in particular but I feel like no-one else 'gets' how I feel...not even the friend who had to have IVF. I sometimes feel like 'coming' out on FB and life and telling people the struggle I'm having. But what does that achieve? Nothing and just evokes that poor me attitude.
I'm sorry for being so negative and 'all about me'. I've pretty much 'shut up shop' and don't talk about it to anyone now...I just can't explain how it feels, what its like etc. When I was at the hens party my friends asked if we were doing it like rabbits? Funny to them but I don't think they (or I ) realised how much that struck a chord.
I'm trying to relax I really am but right now I just want to collapse in a heap and cry. Staying mentally strong can be so exhausting!!
Oh I just want to give you a big hug. Don't apologize on here for expression your feelings and frustrations. This is the place you get to vent. We are here because we do understand, even if its not exactly the same the feelings are all rooted in the same place.
ReplyDeleteI've had days just like this. Find a quite corner, get a box of tissues and have a moment. Let it out!