I had a wonderful evening catching up with my pal last night. I can't remember if I said in my last post but she's currently based in the UK and was home for the wedding we all went to at the start of the mth. I am so touched she made that special effort to come see where I live and finally meet my fella.
We had the coolest catch up and spent hours talking about all the naughty things we used to get up to back during uni and after..lol (you know the days before most of us settled down).
We had the greatest talks about getting pregnant and stuff. It was especially good to talk about actually how hard it is. She has PCOS so I expect she will find it hard too. She's so practical and just straight out said that I needed to go get checked for peace of mind. And she is so right. I am determined to 'get over it' and ring the doctor on Monday and make an app for when I come back from Perth.
AF is yet to make her grand entrance but no doubt she will. I'm picking within an hour of me being ready to go to the local Xmas Party tonight lol. I could cling to the hope that yesterdays bfn at 11dpo wasn't the truth and that things could turn out like I hoped but my nipples aren't as sore today so I don't think that's realistic hope to hold onto. I only have one test left so I definately won't be using that up right now. We'll give until Monday then maybe I will...highly doubt I'll need it.
Hope everyone has a happy weekend. Less that one week till Santa comes...yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment