Now let it be said that I am on holiday, that is not currently working, so wanting Friday to come faster comes with the added issue of one week of my break has already finished. But I'm willing to make an exception if Friday decides to come sooner and I can get the answers for this cycle.
I hate how out of control I get in the tww and how I feel the need to blog every day..about nothing!
I've been naughty and have been letting myself dream about being pregnant this cycle and all the things that come with imagining a BFP. The timing this time was spot on. I don't think it could have been better infact if we'd personally introduced that egg and the 'boys' I don't think it could have gone any better. Except I know that just because we had good timing it doesn't mean that I will automatically be pregnant.
I know I said it yesterday and every post this week but my nipples are sore. I would say I'm more tired but I have also been under the weather and its rather warm today. The heat could be why I have been more thirsty also. Yesterday while cleaning my house I must have stopped about 20 times for a drink of water! Good symptoms but then there are the cramps I feel starting up today.
I guess I had best start setting myself up for some disappointment..:(
(edited to make actual sense lol)
Oh no, don't go there just yet! Hold on to hope, have good thoughts. Keep in mind the what your trying for and its just fine to dream about it.
ReplyDeleteI'm holding on to big hopes for you, I want to hear of one great Christmas preggo soon!
Thanks so much for your support Lindsay! I really hope you're right.
ReplyDelete