Tuesday, 7 December 2010

My body doesn't know its left from right!

From previous posts it is clear that I have been more than a little frustrated this cycle. What with the stupid spotting then apparent lack of ovulation signs and so on who wouldn't be.
BUT I've finally come to a conclusion on this whole thing and thankfully things are now back on track.
You see it appears that my left ovary and my right ovary are on different planets! It goes a little something like this...most months both ovaries start to make themselves known and its ms right that usually wins the race and pops one out around CD15-16 giving me a 'normalish' cycle of 27-28 days HOWEVER occasionally ms left decides to get in on the game. Now she likes to take her time a bit and she doesn't normally pop one out until hmmm say CD20 or CD23 as the case may be. She gives me a longer cycle of 33 or more days. And she's only reared her pretty once before in the past year so it wasn't until now that I've click. When I had that 33day long cycle and didn't get ov pain till CD20 I'm pretty certain it was from the left. Then this cycle has been so up the whack then suddenly on the weekend I started to get ewcm and pains like ovulation. Then yesterday they were big time (on the left to boot) so I peed on an OPK and got a positive. Hence my conclusion that in fact my right and left ovaries are on different planets!

I love how every cycle I get to know just a little bit more about my body...I hate how most cycles I freak out because I'm a little afraid to trust my body and my instincts.

Anywho moving on with the story. So after feeling a little down and out late last week because I was going away for the weekend, we hadn't BD'd much (or at all!) and I didn't have ewcm or ov pain I had pretty much written this cycle off...you know bit my lip, wiped away my tears, sucked it up and got on with life.

THEN yesterday happened. Ahhh yesterday with its ov pains, ewcm, pos opk and best of all some Baby Dancing!!! BDing that could not have been timed better people. BDing that even included...well I won't share that little secret but they say having one of 'those' helps lol.

FINALLY I have made the tww again. I'm not holding my breath of course..but one has to be optimistic of course. I totally realise that just doing it once isn't the best but you never know tonight may be lucky too..hehe.

Watch this space people....I might even have my xmas BFP yet lol!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish you the best of luck! I love that feeling of KNOWING whats going on and being able to plan around it. I hope to hear big news!

    ReplyDelete