Thursday, 9 December 2010

Schools Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally the kids finished school today and tomorrow we hard working teachers are done. That is after hauling my entire classroom across the hall, checking the reading books and whatever else comes up before 2pm tomorrow.

Why 2pm you ask? Well being a teacher only day we've been given permission to leave any time in the afternoon within reason. And seeing as I have to drive 4 hrs to a family friends 21st tomorrow night I'm leaving then. I could go earlier but I really have lots to do at work and as soon as I start telling myself an ealier time I know I'll throw in the towel and not get the work done.
So at 2pm my busy holidays begin. They go a little something like this....Friday go to my parents for 21st party...party, party, party. Saturday hang with family (although mum is working so just dad and maybe bro) possibly come home or stay depending on how I'm feeling lol. Then Sunday a horse trek with the girls (this particular trek is back at my home so I'll be driving 4hrs back!). Monday will be 'catch up on all the housework/gardening that hasn't happened in 2wks' day, Tuesday I guess I'll end up back at work, Wednesday Xmas shopping!! Saturday is our local Xmas party then Monday I'm heading BACK to my parents for Xmas week...(phew tired anyone?) THEN its back to here then 6hr drive to catch plane to Perth!! So that's me from now to end of year. Full on much? Mind you, you didn't really need to know all that really. I guess it could explain a total lack of posting between now and god knows when. Although there are a couple days in there where I'm not doing anything special which fall right around expected AF so I guess there will be some posts. Especially if I get the xmas present I've been so wanting hehe.

Only 3dpo today so not really much to tell except I have very sore nipples...which started yesterday. And I'm a bit stuffy. Nothing too new nor exciting. I seem to recall similar things many months in the past..will just take it as it comes!

Now to finish off I would like to shout out to Greensprout ....haven't heard from ya in awhile so just want to say hope you're all ok and the lil one is ok (just in case you're reading blogs and just not posting much)

Okey dokey night xx

1 comment:

  1. wow you'll be a busy bee! hope you have a nice time with it all :)

    I was just thinking about stopping by to say hi to GS, so i'll wave from over here too

    ReplyDelete