Sunday, 19 December 2010

Feeling Better

Today, although still not happy about AF arriving, I am feeling better in the best sense of the word. I have the usual cramps that go with the witch and all that jazz but I guess mentally I feel good.

Things are out of my hands for awhile now so I just have to chin up and get on with partying the season away merrily..and ooh how I can't wait to do that! I plan to make the doctors app for next month tomorrow before I leave. I promise I will not put it off this time.

I'll be up with the birds tomorrow as I've been getting up and making my fella his lunch..I know..I'm a loving girlfriend lol! More like if I make it at least I know he's eating properly haha. Anywho so I'll be up and in the car for my trip to my parents early. I have to pick my Grandma up from the airport before heading out to the family farm so will probably kill time catching up with a school friend until Grandma's flight gets in. Then it's home sweet home for a whole week. The fella is stay over these ways for Xmas to hang with his side of the family so we'll be apart :(.
I must admit I always get a bit sad when I go away from him esp since I'm only going to be home 2days before heading off again for 2 more weeks. But on the up side hopefully a little time apart will do our relationship good. Not that I'm saying there's a problem whatsoever its more like that saying distance makes the heart grow fonder. I just think his headspace has been so focussed on working and mine on ttc that we've seemed to drift a bit - it happens from time to time and doesn't concern me at all however a bit of time away will make him appreciate the lady in his life lol.

So yep - no posts for a bit. Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Stay safe, happy and healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment