Monday, 13 December 2010

My house is a tip and other ramblings

Morena (that's good morning and Maori)!!
Day one of the holidays and here I am up at 7am blogging. Go figure I spend the whole term wishing for more sleep then finally get my chance.....
I was dragged out of bed bright and early to help the fella move some sheep. I don't actually mind too much to be honest. The more I can keep in this routine the better and more productive my break will be.

Especially since my house is a tip. With a capital T. Hence the need to be productive. I mentally prepared myself for this mission yesterday telling myself if I got up a little earlier than normal 'holiday' time and attacked the house I could be done by lunchtime then do the lawns and be happy. I'm mentally prepared for this mission possible that is my house after a hectic last term for the year. All those jobs I've been doing half assed or putting off will happen today and if not today then this week. I want to be able to go away for xmas and to Perth feeling like my house is clean. I'd like to add tidy but I know after being away for 2wks with the fella alone that it's just not possible! BUT you never know he may surprise me of course. Thankfully the day isn't one of our more stirling summer days so going outside isn't as appealing...but its still warm - perfect housework weather.

Today is 7dpo. My nipples are SORE. I feel like SH*T. I'm all snotty (ewwww!) and croaky and fighting off a sore throat. I'm totally run down. I have no hopes that this cycle will ending any differently from the last, and the one before that etc. I've had sore nipple before, I've felt like sh*t before. Hey its all part of the hormonal being I am!
I aggravated my neck issue the other day water sliding at school and have been in mega pain ever since. However the good news is its improved today and I'm going to get a massage this afternoon which should loosen things up.

And that's it from my life. Oh yeah wait I went to home to the 21st and it was great (apart from being really run down and feeling like shite). I drank a little but it had no effect so I stopped because I figured there was no point to drinking copious amounts of liquor with only a hangover to show for it....

And NOW that's it from my life. Time to attack that kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment