Sore Nipples.
Mildly tired.
Runny/Stuffy nose.
Could NOT handle the smell of cooked mince nor banana's last night.
Cramps.
General feeling of yuck.
Waaay to early to test. Well not for the addicts but for me it is. Its only 2 more days and I'll know either way. I can wait that long.
I'm trying not to lose hope but as soon as I feel those cramps I always start that downward spiral from hope to disappointment. And deep down I know that all of the above symptoms are regular PMS type things that despite not always happening every cycle they do happen.
I'm determined not to let it get me down. This is the festive season after all so the upside is that I will get to drink should AF arrive, my friends are coming to stay on Sunday then I'm going home then to Perth! There's so much to look forward to. And since next cycle will be a forced break then I can really let loose lol.
Its not all bad. Now time to get ready and head off to the big smoke for my Christmast shopping!!!
Don't lose all hope! I had cramps right the way through my first trimester... felt like I was permanently about to start my period.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, it will happen for you soon!