Wednesday, 29 December 2010

I'm leeeeeaving on a jetplane.....

And I'll be back in 2wks!!!!

Just popped on to wish everyone a happy happy new year and truly hope that 2011 will be 'your' year if 2010 wasn't.

To those ttc and not in the 2ww - drink and be merry...make the most of this time to be fancy free because I just know that next year you won't be able to party the night away in you're usual fashion cos you'll have a baby!!!

To those in the tww - have fun..enjoy a couple drinks if you wish.

To those ladies in the 40 week wait - again have fun....probably don't enjoy a drink but of course its entirely up to you!

Look after yourselves everyone and I'll be back to post in the new year!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your travels are wonderful and peaceful. Your trip great and relaxing.
    Very Happy New Years. 2011 will bring us much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Perth and the New Year!! -waves-

    ReplyDelete