I'm back from my bliss holiday. Oh how I needed that holiday. My body needed it, my mind needed it and most of all my sanity needed it. I've come back feeling ready to attack this ttc thing head on and come out winning.
Still catching up from the trip home though. The flight 6.5hrs long was overnight and neither my buddy and I got ANY sleep. I won't bore you with a story about the lady behind us that probably was the cause of much of that no sleep but lets just say she doesn't know the meaning of 'touchscreen'. So after the flight with no sleep and changing timezones which meant technically we hadn't been to bed in 24hrs we got in the car and drove 5 more hours home. Well I drove, she sat next to me trying to sleep and not which meant I didn't want her to drive cos she was WAAAAY more tired than I. It was a mission but we lived to tell the tale.
As for the actual holiday I swear I have never shopped so much and I also swear there wasn't a part of Perth I didn't at least drive through....we were busy busy busy.
As for ttc I might have mentioned that due to the holiday interferring with ovulation we had a break. AF should be here early next week which will kick start the bloodwork. Yep went to see my doctor today and have got that process going. Next job is to convince my fella to get his end of the deal tested. Not going to be easy. As many of you will know the SA needs to be at the lab within 30mins... no problem........unless you live 2hrs from the lab. Um yeah that's gonna be an issue. I'm pretty sure I mentioned location as being one of the factors in my delay to seek help...point made. What's worse is there isn't any where to collect said sample at lab/hospital. Big dilemma. The doctor suggested perhaps we rent a motel room have a night away and then 'whizz bang boink' hey presto sample in the morning. My bloke doesn't 'do' nights away for any old reason.
Did I mention this wasn't going to be easy?
Glad your back and the trip went well. I hope you can sweet talk him in to his little part soon.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Tough situation on the SA sample. The motel seems like a good idea. I hope he comes around to it
ReplyDelete