AF arrived today. A bit slow to get started but here none the less. Haven't booked the bloods yet but will tomorrow morning for Thursday. Means yet another trip to town (we live 30mins away) but will factor in a trip to Zumba to make me feel better.
I am in a stage of feeling really positive about 2011 and the fact that I feel brave enough to do anything in my power to have some progress on the babymaking front. I accept that it may take a long time and I know that I won't be having a 2011 baby (unless this next cycle is it!) but I'm ok with that as long as I'm pregnant by the end of the year.
Slowly starting to get myself back into a normal routine so to speak in preparation for work going back next week. I find I cope much better if I am used to 'having' to get up before actually having to get up at a specific time. I meant to start yesterday morning but promptly fell back to sleep when the fella left so today I got up with him at 5am then toodled off to Zumba for the 6.30 class - busted my butt seeing as I haven't been for a month - then popped to work until around 1pm. Got loads done so feeling much better now about that aspect of things. Will go again early tomorrow probably before my dentist app at 9am then maybe again after if I have more to do. Then hopefully I'll be ready to rumble and can actually focus at our teacher only days next week.
Ahhh not long and the madness that is my working life will begin!!!
Hey hey hey, don't discard the 2011 baby just yet. Remember that by the time you POAS and register a positive, you've actually alrady covered the first 4 of 40 weeks of pregnancy. So you got a few opportunities yet! :-)
ReplyDelete