Saturday, 22 January 2011

Blood Test Results Stage 1

So right after yesterday's post I rang the doctors, got the receptionist who said a nurse would call me back. A couple hours later she rang. She's the lovely nurse who does my smear tests and I'm thinking she'd make a great midwife.
Anywho in her lovely breezy voice she said everything looked fine. She rattled off some things they checked for...I didn't quite catch them...but they were all fine. I told her it was for fertility and she said that would rah rah number which was 179 and that was a good number. She did also mention though that the doctor I saw wasn't working so hadn't seen the data yet.

I'm going with everything is ok at this point. I have 2wks then my progesterone test which will hopefully come out fine too then it will be time to tackle the 'tackle' aspect of this journey I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment