Today is one of those days. Well heck if I'm honest its been one of those weeks.
I swear. EVERYONE is pregnant. And I mean everyone. I don't there is one friend on FB (girls I'm talking about) who isn't either already a mother or pregnant or annoucning '38wks today!' with a gleeful look at me I'm pregnant hahahahaha.
Ahhhh I'm pathetic lol.
Anywho I am trying to continue to focus on my own journey. This is not a race. I am no less of a person because I am not a mother yet. My life is still meaningful. I will still have something in common with my friends. I will make it through this life hump.
I have decided something relating to FB though. I don't hide pregnant friends. I like to keep track of their lives just like all my other non-UTD friends. What I have decided though is that when I am UTD there will be no gleeful 38 wks today posts from me. Remind me of this please. And if you're reading and do pregnancy posts of FB please don't be offended - these just my thoughts. There may be one standard we're expecting status update but it will have something in it about how long its taken. I don't want people to take it for granted. I certainly won't be taking it for granted! Up until this past year I took it for granted I would become pregnant and might have even thought it would be as easy as it was for my mum and grandma but then again I distinctly remember thinking back then that it wasn't actually going to as easy as 'just like that'. I just had a feeling.
Shoot I just remembered...I need to ring about those BT results! Might just toodle and do that now :)
I'm really torn on the FB updates. I get jealous and think one day I will get to do that and then other times I just think its too much and unnecessary. I do that while I will not keep myself from it totally, I will not do any complaining posts.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit like you Lindsay..torn and I say now that I won't post on FB but I probably will. When I think about it most of my friends have been pretty good hardly posting anything..its just a few.
ReplyDelete