Monday, 17 January 2011

Smoking Hot

Today it is so smoking hot I can feel myself slowing but surely melting. I just spent 2 wks in Perth and it was hot there...today we are rivalling that heat believe me!



This morning I mowed the lawns at like 9am which was right before it got hot. Not that there was much to mow its been so dry but I just wanted to tidy it up. I spent a couple hours in the garden too weeding and stuff until it got way too hot to be anywhere outside. And after watching a movie over lunch I went out again just to make sure it was still hot lol (it was!).

Planning a trip to the river with a friend/neighbour and her little girls later on. It was freezing the other day when we were there but today I somehow think it won't be so bad haha.



So I'm still waiting for AF to come. Its 11 dpo which is when I normally start the spotting then the next day its all on. I havent' had any cramps as yet which is a little unusual but been gassy as ever so I'm confident she's coming. Then operation baby making starts again coupled with operation find out what the hell is going on.



No I still haven't told the fella about the tests yet. I will once AF comes and I have my first blood test.



My friend is due anyday now. I've mentioned her before. I am trying very hard to get over myself. I've also been invited to another friends shower which I can't make as I have a wedding. I am a bit sad I can't make it but also a tiny bit relieved. I will send her a gift of course....I'm not that bitter infact bitter isn't even the word I would use really. I just want to part of club. Its like everyone else going to a party and you not being invited...that's how it feels.



WOW! I am so using that next time I try to explain myself..lol.



Right am off now to make foccacia (or however you spell that bread) for dinner.



xx

2 comments:

  1. Been really disgusting here as well. Step out of the office and the air is just so thick like a blanket.

    Yah... know that feeling... but dont feel like you have to get over yourself. There is nothing quite like birth itself when it comes to that kick in the face feeling. Mind you, I found not long after that it wasn't so bad. I guess because I felt like they weren't on the same set of train tracks anymore if that make sense. -shrugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes total sense GS - I couldn't have put it better myself lol.

    ReplyDelete