Embryos. We have two of 26 eggs that survived to be frozen. That blows me away that from so many became so little. BUT it does also comfort me knowing that those two are strong fighters who've already made it through six days and in about 6 wks will be (one will) put back home hopefully to flourish.
Got my period by surprise on Thursday afternoon. No one told me that once I stopped the drugs that my period would arrive within the week. I was away for a wedding so was NOT prepared at all and had to borrow supplies from the friend I was staying with. I just assumed that it would come in normal time. Anyway no biggy, in fact its a bonus because I get to transfer that much earlier.
I have my review appt on the 13th of Feb which will tell us what our plan is for FET. I can't wait to just get it done already!
As per usual the blood tests will be a mission - I'm a bit confused as to when they transfer - I thought that tracked ov then x days after that but the nurse told me day 14 so....no idea.
So that's us for the moment. The school term starts again tomorrow so life is about to get hectic once again. Oh the joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment