Today's call was good.
7 x 4 cell embryos
1 x 5 cell embryo.
The 4 maybes didn't progress and that's fine by me. We agreed that they'll ring again on Friday to let me know how many are good to freeze - she thought maybe 2. That kinda guts me but I know its nature. I didn't really think considering I'm not transferring that they needed to ring me again unless there was a major catastrophe happening that I needed to know about.
Then its just wait wait wait for the cycles to pass. I feel a lot better today and as a result I'm feeling a bit bummed about having to wait some more. The rational side of me knows that this is the best option but the spoiled child in me just wants to throw a tanty. That's kind of why I decided they didn't need to keep ringing me.
And it also feels rather surreal too. The fact that I have potential babies growing in a lab. I'm trying to not think of them in that sense. To me they're really just cells growing. I have to be sensible about it all.
On an upside I'm feeling a lot better. I took the nurses advice and took an anti-flam before going to bed and getting up so that's made a difference. I was allowed since there was no transfer at present. I'm definitely still tender and the like but a lot freer and moving a bit faster.
Anywho I have a load of stuff to do on this lappy so had best get on with it :)
PS - for Mischa - thanks for following and your comments when the time comes they'll only put back one embryo (I'll be nearly 31 then).
No comments:
Post a Comment