As I sit here waiting patiently for my dang period to arrive I am forced for consider Murphy's Law. Why is it that last month my period arrived on the eve of 11dpo...never in its life done that before to then have a cycle where I ovulate late and my LP now decides to do the standard 14days thing right when I WANT it to bloody start so I can flipping get on with this show?
Technically I'm not late but had we been running on the normal day 14 ovulation that has happened EVERY cycle since I don't know then I would be well and truly into injection central. But no I'm waiting, twiddling my thumbs, checking my undies every 5 minutes, silently cheering every cramp and mood swing knowing that things are almost about to get cranking. And yet its (excuse the term) drier than the desert all up in there. Come on universe throw me a fricking bone!
My fingers are crossed that tonight the magic will begin. Hehe I can' wait (obviously).
To distract myself I've been working away on school work,I KNOW it's only January 5th and I have like 3 whole weeks before school starts but I'm bored, its been crap outside and well at least I feel productive this way. It also means that once I do start going into school I'll have classroom stuff to do and can get to know my new school without the stress of planning hanging on my shoulders. Plus with IVF thrown in the mix in the next few weeks I'm wanting to be able to just come and go as I please without pressure. And to be honest I'm busting to get into my classroom and get the place sorted! Its always exciting starting at a new school and in a new room.
With all this murphy's law thinking going on naturally my mind wanders to what if I'm pregnant (LOL LOL LOL!!!) even though my rational side KNOWs this is impossible. But just for a second lets imagine it...........wow blows your mind doesn't it? The girl with a man that has no sperm gets magically pregnant WITHOUT sleeping with another man in the process. I tell ya if this ever happened I'd have some pretty interesting questions to answer haha.
Anyway that's all on my mind for now.
Till next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment