I'm on holiday and its typical spring weather - raining and cold. No playing in the garden for this girl. No getting all that spring stuff done. Even cleaning inside doesn't seem that fun when its raining and cold. I should really be cleaning out and tidying our drawers and wardrobe but I'm not. After attacking the mould habouring window frames I had enough.
Anywho I'm on holiday and have nothing better to do but trawl blogs except here's the problem. Many bloggers whom I follow seem to have gone on holiday permanently or their blog url has been deleted. Well according to the message I get from blogger anyway...it could be temporary who knows. Naturally this is ok because everyone is entitled to their own life and what they do with their blog is there choice of course.
Makes me a little sad that I can no longer follow these people that I have followed for almost 3 years. Most have had baby number 1 (I say most not all) and some are on to cooking number 2. This makes me happy because second time round it wasn't so hard. So I guess for some blogging as an outlet is no longer needed, or priority.
Wish it were that way for me....but it will be one day soon :)
I did delete my blog for privacy reasons... New career and all. I am thinking of starting a new, much more anonymous one and will send the URL if I do!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly - totally get the reason for deleting the blog. I would die if anyone at my school found this hence why I've never once named my town or any other place for fear of being found. I hope the job is going well. Would love to follow you again if you decide to pick up blogging again. Take care :)
Delete