Wednesday, 17 October 2012

It's all on!!!

So...heard today that they have a date for my op but since it was only a message I don't actually know the date until I call back tomorrow. They said it is very soon which has kind of freaked me out and probably means less than a month. I so thought I'd have a month to prepare myself. As you can imagine leaving a class half way through the term takes some time to prepare for. I'm lucky in that the lady I want to cover it knows my class very well and will just pick up where I left off and can run her own programme but still these are my babies who I've looked after for the year and I miss the glory days at the end. But all a means to an ends.

AND funnily enough FINALLY got my appointment to see specialist through public system - yep 5 mths after. And randomly its the same doctor we saw anyway. So have to ring and cancel that appt tomorrow.

Like I said its all on!!!

Eek they're gonna open my knee up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment