Sunday, 7 October 2012

Sunday

It pretty early on a Sunday morning and I'm snuggled up in bed with the dog and cat because its arctic outside despite the fact it's spring. It's really done nothing but rain up a storm all week but there have been moments where it's been ok enough to get stuff done.

Booked our counselling appt for 26th October. Looking forward to getting rolling. I had a dream that it all happened a lot faster than expected and I had my iui and it failed. Heart sinking moment. Then it morphed into weirdness where it was like watching a strange movie. Crazy but I'm glad it was just a dream.

Don't think I mentioned this earlier but my cousins partner had a serious car accident last Saturday morning and sustained a serious head injury. He was in an induced coma but had had the sedation removed so they're hoping he wakes up soon. Bloody awful all round.

Ummm not much else to tell. Planning a bit of a day in the vege plot today. Trying to grow right from seeds this time round which is fun. Normally I get tomatoes and broccoli from seedlings.

Visited a good friend yesterday and was telling her about the fella coming on board and our next appt. She was so pleased and excited for us and exclaimed "in a year you could be pregnant!!!". Wow yes you're right. I guess I'm so deep in it that I don't / haven't taken the time to be excited. I'm treading carefully and hoping we get to the glory stage still intact.

Any who might be time to consider getting up. The fella went out and stayed at the place he was at so it's just me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment