Tuesday, 31 July 2012

PMS Nasties

Well I haven't felt like this is 18mths. I've got all the pms symptoms back from pre hormone plan days and they suck butt.

The worst is the all over itching. Yesterday I could have ripped my nipples off had they not been a vital accessory to breast feeding the future child for which is the reason I am hormone less right now (Well I have hormones they're just not nice ones). I itch on my head, chest, everywhere and its that crawling kind of itch. Its got a name but I can't spell nor pronounce it.

Then the nasty me has been around. The kids in my class, poor dears, have not had a nice time of it. I have a short wick and no matter how hard I try it sometimes leaks out.

Thankfully I've had minimal cramping but that will come with time. Before getting help last year I was cramping nearly 2 wks before AF.

And EAT! My lord you'd think I hadn't eaten in years. And sweet stuff is all I want, junk nothing healthy. Will power is going to come in very handy soon. It kind of took my a wee bit to realise what was happening but now I'm trying to nip it in the bud.

Its all going to be ok though. I keep telling myself this and that in 10days we will know a bit more and I will have a bit of a time frame to get my head around. I know we get the whole picture next week but at least we might get something. Just have to make sure the Fella gets those rudding blood tests done!

Hmmm yep that's all I have to share for now lol. Nothing exciting in this camp. Will update after out appointment next week if not before :)

1 comment:

  1. UGH, PMS!!!!! I always would describe it as becoming the "Chocolate Hulk" - my cravings for chocolate (and other junk) would skyrocket, and I would have so little control over it!

    ReplyDelete