Thursday, 19 July 2012

Another week in the journey

Well I again don't have much to tell. This whole not trying because there's no point thing is pretty uneventful lol.

Had a talk to the Fella Sunday morning about a couple things. Mainly coming home after midnight two days running. Just aired a few of my concerns and how I felt and he explained some things as well. Felt good to get my thoughts out there. Never got out of bed until 10am which was awesome too because I hadn't been able to sleep in or relax almost my entire holidays. Then we pretty much spent the day cruising around the house watching movies and being incredibly lazy.

Anywho. Rang back the knee specialist and believe it or not they could fit me in this coming Tuesday. Can't believe it was that simple. So I'm off bright and early to have that looked at and hopefully get a plan.

On specialists I emailed the fertility specialists for this area. They're private but also do public funded patients so if we qualify we can still go through them. I emailed to ask what kinds of tests they would compared to the gynae at the hospital and whether we could self-refer.

Hmmm there's not really much else to tell from here to be honest. I'm just ticking along like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment