Saturday, 14 July 2012

A post about not too much

Not promising some life changing post today but I am bored and home alone again so need to do something.
Something should really be school work since I still have some to do before Term 3 starts on Monday but its on my list for tomorrow. Along with a sleep in lol.

As for being home alone again. I feel like I've barely had a moment to catch up with the Fella since Monday. Tuesday I had netball practice and he was in a huff with me because he forgot (and clearly that was my fault) so didn't really talk. I was verging on AF so his little huff got me in a right shitty mood. I can't stand when he gets his knickers in a knot over something stupid like that. Anyway he then gets up Wednesday morning and proclaims he'll be staying the night at the place he was going to work at and needed some sleeping gear. Again AF was on her way so naturally I got my knickers in a knot over it, and it meant that I had to spend Wednesday night alone. Thursday he arrives home after 8pm and has to organise work. Then he was in a strange mood (has been all week). Yesterday I had to leave for work early and he had to work late...then proceeded to not arrive home until after mid-night. He's still not home now.

On his strange mood - he's been a bit 'weird' all week. It makes me wonder if he's getting too stressed. He has patches where nothing seems to go right with whatever he does and it gets him down a bit (farming stuff...there's ALWAYS a problem lol). Plus he woke up with the flu yesterday and hasn't been feeling the best for awhile. Working with spray does not help things but my feeling is that he's been burning the candle at both ends too much. Too many nights drinking and his body is complaining. Makes him sound terrible, he's not really.

We have these little patches like this. Patches where I feel like we're strangers who barely know each other then it all snaps back into order and things are ok. I know its not necessarily anything I've done, it will be him being a man. Bloody men!

Anyway moving on....

Today I went to the city to get the windscreen on our truck fixed. Had to spend three hours killing time. So what better to do than go shopping! Admittedly I was a little bit reluctant to do so because I have just purchased an iphone and new stove in the past two weeks so its not like I have a whole lot of change just waiting to be spent. I ended up buying a new dress for our netball prizegiving - we have this thing where we have to make a real effort and wear a dress and this year we decided it had to be blue and sparkly. Believe it or not this was rather tricky. But I managed a to find a blue dress that I will be able to wear again and again, well its blue with black over top. Not sparkly but I will accessorise. Then I went to get my boots fixed and lo and behold he said they were unfixable so I had to buy new ones. Walked into a shop having a sale, found these really cool ones in my size which had $50 off then when I went to pay they had a further $50 off!! Steal!!!! Hopefully they last longer than the previous pair did. I seriously go through a pair of boots a year. I normally spend a bit on them but discovered yesterday while talking to friends that I clearly am not spending enough! The amount some people spend on boots is CRAZY. The plan with these is to look after them properly with the leather spray and wax to keep them nice and happy.

To kill time I also go a manicure. I don't really have nails so its probably a bit pointless but at least she tidied up my 'fingers' and made them look a bit more presentable.

So yeah that was my really exciting day. I also had netball and ended up having to play because we had a couple injuries. The physio had advised against playing but desperate times call for desperate measures. I didn't play my hardest just made up the numbers really. We got kicked and by the time I went on there wasn't much hope of winning. My knee held up well but I'm not planning on pushing it. The specialist clinic called on Friday and left a message so will have to ring them back on Monday and get that appt sorted.

Anywho best get myself to bed. Supposed to be making the Fella dinner but its steak and needs to be cooked fresh so not sure what to do there....

No comments:

Post a Comment