I just made that up lol. Wonder if it'll catch on...I doubt it. I couldn't think of a title and since its a Sunday and I just felt like posting it sounded right.
So anywho its windy and coolish outside. I have zip to do because I ran round like a blue arsed fly (on my birthday!) doing shit so I wouldn't have to today.
Last night was lovely. A few people around, some drinks and dinner. And I didn't even get a hangover! Can't believe it. On Friday I had 3 pre-mix gins and woke to a gammy mouth, last night we topped off two bottle of bubbles and you'd never know I'd been drinking. The friend that was over last night has just rung to invite me to hers to hang out this afternoon. Just waiting for kids to have their afternoon sleep.
AF is here in full force. So are the cramps and they truly suck ass. I hate them. Of anything I hate the cramps. I'm ok that AF's here though. It helps if I don't over think my life too much as well. It is what it is right now. I'll be fertile right around easter. Blasted timing again! I've got two 30th parties to go to and I doubt the boy will come with me so hopefully we can time it right before I go. I actually considered not going but I can't really do that.
9 days left then school is out for a 2wk break. Enough said there.
AF arriving has rehighlighted the need for man testing. The fella has been flat out working these past few weeks and it is going to last for 2 more weeks. Then there's a window of opportunity. I don't want to put pressure on again though as we all know how that went. BUT I can't just let it lie.
And that's about the end of my summary. Happy day :)
Where in NZ do you live? I drank close to 3 bottles of wine on the night of my 30th and woke up feeling fine but then as soon as I stood up I walked like a drunk sailor! Haha. Was fine after a shower and coffee though, didn't even need to take a panadol!
ReplyDelete