Saturday, 10 March 2012

Hi

Just stopping by to say hi. Yes I'm alive. I survived that awful busy week with energy to spare.

Today I cleaned, went horse riding, made relish then got a tummy bug. I know. Dumb. I say tummy bug but at this point I think its just an upset tummy. It came on very fast. One minute I was honky dory nek minnit....lol.
I've got a stinking headache that hasn't even gone with medication and a runny tummy. I kinda feel a bit vomitish too but not too bad. So we'll see how that plays out. I hate throwing up so I hope not.

Not cool when you're CD 13 and got ewcm for Africa! I've been away with school so we haven't really got any hanky panky in so far. Funnily enough it kind of doesn't really bother me so much. This Friday is the day so to speak for his testing. A day that couldn't come soon enough if you ask me.

Not much else to tell really. I'm tired and the dishes need doing so best get that sorted. I'd leave them till morning but we're having a power outage tomorrow for line maintainance so we won't have water (we're on pumped water and no power=no pump). Tomorrow's going to be a dumb day with no water nor power.

1 comment:

  1. Gastro? Food poisoning? Not cool. I hate vomiting. I'm actually afraid of people vomiting. Have been since I was a kid. Kind of ironinc given my line of work but I don't attract vomiters. Thank goodness. People suck at vomiting in a bag too.

    What the with Africa?? :-P EWCM is soo cool. Funny how I'm not grossed out by it coming out of my ladies bits but get all weird about it ejecting from a nose! LMAO

    Good luck for Friday. Go jack it off well!

    Love ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete