Wednesday, 7 March 2012

BUSY!

OMG life is just nuts. I'm 'just' keeping up with blogs but totally not commenting. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you all with loads of love next week when life calms down.

Am off on an overnight trip with my class tomorrow night...eeek not good for my beauty sleep. Then Friday night we're running a quiz night for our netball team. Again another late night. Finally once the weekend hits I will be able to hit some sort of routine (fingers crossed).

Also about to ov so throw that in the mix and it equals crazy with a capital C.

Anywho. Next Friday believe it or not I have the day off work to attend a 'medical appt' with my Fella. Lol bullcrap - we're going to do the biz in the cup!!! I'm still not holding my breath here people we're a week out or just over but anything could change. What doesn't change is the fact I have the day off work and someone else is down to do my job so really we HAVE to go.

Best be reminding him of that tonight hadn't I.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you manage to get to do it! Will start the ball rolling and make you feel more proactive! Ive been slack with blogs too...reading but not commenting.

    ReplyDelete