Thursday, 15 March 2012

Eek

I haven't wanted to post because I was afraid we might not make this place. Mind you we haven't yet made that place but we're so close I can smell it.

Tonight we are heading to the city. Tonight we stay in a motel. Tomorrow we drop 'it' off at the lab and we wait.

Once we're in the car I think I might breathe.

I'm nervous. And anxious. I'm not even excited. I hate that we're even doing this. I'm angry. I'm dreading the results. Because either way, bad or good, its not the end. Its not over. If its bad then its off to the clinic we go straight to IVF (I don't plan faffing about with anything else). If its good then its off to the clinic we go to podding and poking and investigating and probably IVF.

I've waited so long for this I don't know if I have any reserves left in the tank for after. After tomorrow.

If I'm honest I'm terrified.

But at least we've reached this point. At least we've got to here.

I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. You'll find the strength no matter the outcome.
    Sometimes we just don't know how strong we can be.
    Wishing you luck, and sending you a huge hug!

    ReplyDelete