Thursday, 14 April 2016

Tired

Positives - last day of term tomorrow and I've discovered colouring books!! 

I am tired. Bone weary and brain weary tired. 
So tired I could burst into tears at the drop of a pin. 
I worked out at a gym class today with my girlfriends. It was great and I've been getting back into exercising this week but it served as a reminder of what I've lost too. The life I was supposed to have, greeting a baby. It's gone. 

Why the fuck am I having to go through this? Why? 
I sit here and think what is my life meant to be about? Is there purpose to the trials I face? 
How is it fair that I, who's gone through so much has to lose the most precious thing in the world? How is it fair? 

What the fuck? Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment