There are so many positives this week I won't even try to list them all but in brief: Sunshine (I mean warm you to the bone on an Autumn day's type sun), Exercise, rest, hanging with good friends.
Looking back at my last post I was clearly rather tired and over the world that day. From memory I wasn't feel 100% healthwise but it passed.
It's end of term holidays currently. It's been just what the doctor ordered. I've been busy but achieving a lot around the house amongst the 'stuff' I've had to do.
The main achievement has been getting my garden back on track. I actually feel happy to walk around it at the moment and know that it looks tidy. A bit dry and tatty cos it's autumn but at least it's tidy. I also started sorting out Paige's garden too which has been a good thing. Just a bit slow as I have a blimming rotten wisteria tree that needs dealing too which is time consuming. Can't wait until it's done and looking pretty in the spring.
Also of note this week is the fact that the pendant that I ordered for Paige, with her footprints on, has arrived and I am wearing it with pride. It is perfect and I have happy to have a physical proof that I can show or just have with me, that she existed. Photos I can't share as they may be too much for some people to see but this is just right.
I also made the first contact with CYFS regarding adoption and foster care. Got in touch with a really nice sounding bloke who is going to send us some information about the training days coming up. It's given me something to focus on and a little bit of hope. We will look at IVF again too I think but right now i'm still waiting for my body to recover properly so can't really get into that until a few months time.
And I had a really nice conversation with one of the girls in my netball team today. She very gently asked when my due date was and suggested that perhaps a few of us try to do something around that time to take away or distract at least from the sadness. I thought that was so lovely of her to think of something like that. It also led to more conversation about Paige and how it's been.
I've been hitting the exercise and good eating big time this week and lost a 1kg already (I think) which is awesome and giving me motivation to carry on doing so. As did going to watch the netball girls play again today. Was great hanging out with them. They genuinely care about my well being and look after me well.
Wish i could have money and not work lol this week's been amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment