Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Happy for Today

Good points for today.....


  • I finished parent-teacher conferences today. That was a relief to get them done. There weren't any issues but they can be pretty tiring. 
  • I had a lovely lunch on Sunday with my netball favs. It was very lovely to host them all and have them help me back into the fold of the group. They also bought me a beautiful gift for my garden - a koru carving and a rose. I'd always planned to plant a rose for Paige and now I have two plus some tulips that someone else gave me so I've got thinking about redesigning one of my gardens. It's currently a bit of a shambles type garden anyway so it won't hurt if I rip out some of the plants and rehome them elsewhere so I can create a beautiful garden for Paige. 
  • My emotional state is pretty level today which is a bonus. Over the weekend and yesterday I was a bit on edge and actually ended up having a huge loud, noisey, sobbing cry session last night when I got home from work. I was home alone so I just let it rip without anyone being there to try and fix or make me feel better. Felt good to let it out. Then I got on the bike and exercised. 
  • And I ordered a memory necklace with Paige's footprints on. Can't wait till I get that in the mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment