Tuesday, 29 March 2016

I survived

Today's positive: 
I went to work while school was closed and got ready for tomorrow. Afterwards mum and I went to a cafe for lunch. I survived being in a place where ppl know me. 
Then I went to the supermarket which I'd been avoiding and I survived. I didn't see anyone I knew but I made it through. I truly had been dreading going there abs seeing someone I know. Some I know that doesn't know. 

I survived leaving the house properly for the first time. 

Now to my boobs. For gods sake they fucking are humming. Omg. Shoot me now type sensitive. I've got cabbage down my bra and slurped sage tea till I'm green plus chewed several vit c pills in the hope this eases soon. I'm about to jump in the shower to give them a good old massage again. 

The boobs and I assume some hormonal changes are really getting me down today. It's one of those why me? moments. Throw in a phone call letting me know Paige's ashes are ready and well you've got yourself a right good combo. And then if we consider my first day back at work as well.....I'll let my case rest. 

Then I'm plaguing myself with guilt about wanting to get back into shape physically despite knowing it's too soon!! I so promised myself that I wouldn't do that to myself, that I would slow down and not feel guilty for being selfish for a bit. 
I need a good kick up the bum!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment