Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Keeping memories 2

Today was another stunning day. The sun was shining and you could see for miles. We went up the cable car and got a view of the harbour. I took photos it was so pretty.
We also visit the museum and wandered the waterfront in the sun.

Then we came back to our motel and I had a sleep. I felt like I could've slept all day. A symptom of wishing away the time to when I feel better. But that's ok.

Flowers arrived from my Aunty today too. Beautiful flowers.

While out I picked up a flyer for adopting a star. I think that's the special thing I'm going to do to remember our precious one. We have a girl name - Paige but I think Nova might be fitting. Especially since all day I saw references to stars. We don't have a boy name but Leo I like. I almost made DH tell me today but I'll wait. That's how we wanted it, he knows, I get the surprise.

Something dh said the other day has been ringing round my head. Optimistic people have happier lives.
He is very right. And it is something I want to work on in my life. I know the whole gratitude thing is old hat but right now I think it might be my saving grace. So this blog is where the optimism will come forth and be shared. I want to find the good in each day to remind me things are actually ok.

Tomorrow is going to suck but good will come of it I'm sure. Even if it just brings DH and I even closer or changes me for the better.

1 comment:

  1. I've long been a follower and a lurker. I'm not very good at commenting. I was locked in the depths of darkness of my 3rd consecutive loss when you got your BFP and all was proceeding so well or I may have commented then. Someone said to me during that time that I want so brave. I laughed and responded that I wasn't brave I was just doing what I needed to to survive, to breathe. I wanted to say to you that you are brave, you are strong and you will survive this. Grief is a terrible monster that will never fully be defeated but in time you will tame it and learn to live with it. I hope that tomorrow brings you some closure. Don't be afraid to feel. Much love to you from across the ocean. You are not alone. Xxx

    ReplyDelete