Seriously I am so angry right now. Angry, upset, devastated and everything else surrounding it.
Our 20 wk scan showed abnormal levels of fluid on the brain. We're now off to see a specialist at Maternal Fetal Medicine for a more detailed ultrasound. I can't believe this is happening to us.
WHY? What have I done to deserve such heartache. Everyone tells me to stay positive and all hope that it's just a blip but shit how can it be as simple as that?
Fuck the world and the camel it rode in on is all I say. My heart is hurting and breaking yet inside my belly is this little thing kicking away except I'm too scared to keep loving it because I don't know if next week or the week after I'll even be where I am now.
Life sucks.
Just had to vent that so maybe I could get on with some work.
Far out that sucks. sending positive thoughts your way
ReplyDelete