As we hit 19wks the excitement that I'm actually having a baby is really starting to set in.
I find myself having moments where I have almost uncontainable joy and a little smile creeps over my face. Usually the same time I feel a little pop and flutter in the depths of my belly. A belly that has popped out a bit in the past couple of weeks. Which is also rather exciting as now I look pregnant a little rather than just a bit podgy round the middle lol.
Having energy back helps too. I do get an afternoon slump after work but even that's becoming less now too. Maybe it's being back in the routine of working that's helped who knows. But all I know is that I am achieving more around the house in my down time rather than having to rest on the couch half the day. I still nap at the weekends of course, it's a luxury I know will be gone in no time so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. I can however, survive without one should I need to.
Hanging out for the Easter break so I can get a good chunk of time towards getting the room sorted. I'm waiting till then as I have so much on at the weekends it's pretty much a waste of time trying to get on to it. Plus we're picking up the cot in a couple weeks so at least then I'll actually have something to put in there! After that I'll be able to see exactly what I need to get in terms of furniture, if anything.
One of my besties is then coming to stay in the school holidays and bringing with her some baby items she's cleared from her place for me. Then we're going on a shopping trip together. Rather looking forward to it all really.
I can't wait to start collecting up all the bits and bobs needed for this baby. I've held off on buying anything much as people keep offering me stuff so I want to see what turns up before I spend unneeded money. Tight arse I am lol!
So that's us at 19wks. Happy and healthy.
So wonderful to hear all is going well. Are you going to find out what you are having? Loved feeling those fluters and kicks - still miss feeling them even though my babies are now nearly 9 and nearly 5! ��
ReplyDelete