Sunday, 21 February 2016

Flutters

My midwife told me that if my placenta was in front that it might be a while before I felt movement so I haven't really paid much attention to anything going on in my belly. However this past week I've definitely been noticing some unusual happenings in there which has led me to believe I am actually feeling movement!! 

It feels a little different to gas bubbles and usually hits in the same place a couple times. The only thing I can relate it to is like when a muscle flinches. 

As with everything in this pregnancy this is another surreal moment that I never expected to experience. And being able to feel stuff definitely helps with the bonding too. Of course I've seen the baby on screen and I've started to get a wee belly but actually feeling it move makes you really realise it is alive. 

It's a very cool feeling :) We are super blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment