This is a quick post because my brain is all over the shop and I feel like I'm going bat crazy!!
I KNOW it is the hormones playing havoc with me so I keep telling myself that but wowsers I am all over the show lol.
Feeling quite stressed as work is at it's usual peak for this time of the year. The calendar gives me a heart attack haha. I feel like I'm juggling a 101 balls and trying to keep everything going. I've probably bitten off more than I should but it's always like this in Feb and March and being UTD doesn't actually make a difference. Aside from the fact my hormones are coming into play. This morning I was on the verge of tears because the boss was juggling around things trying to make changes to fit everything into our programmes and it meant a whole lot of other things to take into account on TOP of my already full calendar.
It's fine - it's sorted now.
All weekend we fundraised for netball and I found myself feeling a bit out of sorts at times with certain people that don't normally make me feel that way. It's like being UTD has made me unsure of myself and where I stand with some people. Possibly worse when I'm around my netball girls (whom I adore!) because while some have young children or older children they're all focussing on the season to come and their fitness and I just feel like a lazy whatever because that's not where my focus is. Some would ask why I'm persisting being involved right now but I know deep down I need these girls and they'll be there for me no matter what and will support me back to getting back to the netball court next year. So yep it's the hormones making me a bit mad.
And then I get a bit antsy at my Fella but that's also the hormones at work.
I think I just need to take a breath and take one day at a time. Not think too far ahead to baby arriving or what have you, just focus on the here and now.
No comments:
Post a Comment