Again I'm out - month number 9 over and moving onto number 10. I'm ok though - clearly my ov date was out a little bit or something so luckily I've been preparing myself all month.
So anywho I joined fertility friend last night and clocked in the dates of the last 6 cycles - I've found it really good for making sure I'm on the right track with cycle length and stuff. I haven't been that good figuring out when ov is so that is my next goal for this cycle. I'm going to use the microscope and opks and then BD like crazy lol...mind you the last bit depends quite a lot on my fella being in the mood of course. Luckily it will be over the 2 wk break from school so I should be full of energy lol.
If it doesn't happen this cycle then well we'll try again and again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment