Sunday, 13 June 2010

Saliva Tests

Well up until today I thought spitting on the microscope was a pack of rubbish as I just could not see anything clearly I wasn't letting it dry enough cos today I let it dry and could actually see stuff. My fella had a look too and decided it was looking like the lead up to O day. Hopefully we didn't miss it with all that times I didn't do it right - by my calculation (or rather the calculator on count down to pregnancy) O day should be today. So far experiencing the usual symptoms of O like little crampy feelings and gassy (tmi I know) but gotta write it down cos I'm noticing a pattern after 8mths. Got busy yesterday morning so hopefully we timed it right hopefully we can get busy tonight too lol again tmi.
Anywho this whole ttc thing is rather tiring so I'm trying to play it low key and get on with living life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment