So last night my fella went to the local for a blokey type night out so I hung out with my buddy up the road.
Naturally we decided to have a couple beers while we watched the ever fantastic Go Girls. So terrible when here I am trying to get pregnant and possibly (cue laughter and lots of it) pregnant already. Anywho it low strength and we only had about 4.
Despite that certainly discovered that I am no longer the drinker of my younger days.....and paid for it mildly this morning. Well if I'm honest it was paying for it all day....man I was exhausted but that could also be due to my fella arriving home with some random incurable bout of hiccups that lasted for hour so he felt the need to keep me awake as well as he hiccuped away. Thankfully he finally settled enough so I did get some sleep before dragging my sorry butt outta bed at 5.30am.
Thank goodness its the weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment