It was one of those days today.....everything seemed to be happening at once and my mind felt like it was going to explode. Work was busy, netball was busy....life is busy. This week is busy and tonight is the only night until the week I am really home. I am between 7-10 dpo...there's some speculation in my mind about when I actually ovulated and expecting AF either over the weekend or early next week (I hope she doesn't rear that ugly head but I'm not holding out hope). Anywho what I was trying to say that its about now that PMS starts to creep in and I get all cranky, hormonal, teary, zitty, sore boob's you name it I get it (the irony that these are also signs of pregnancy seems almost harsh to me) so of course my day was 1 million times more stressful because of the nasty hormones ruling my body. Albeit it has been a good distraction from that looming AF days next week.
Anyway it doesn't just stop right there - I then get home to my fella who had been to the surgeon today. Long story short - he has been suffering a long ongoing back problem which after injuring it again 6 wks ago he has finally got some action on getting it fixed. So he goes to the specialist who pokes and prods and xrays and tells him that his case is very bad :( and he requires back surgery (most urgent) and a hip replacement on one side due to arthritis (in the near future). His case is so bad that the surgeon will be putting him priority to get it done following an scan next month. This has take 10 years to be addressed and now it finally is - he is so relieved that the pain he's been dealing with could soon be gone.
So yeah its been full on but in good way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment