Interestly yesterday a friend said to me "Do you really see yourself living here in 10yrs time?" and although I've thought about the future I've not REALLY thought about it like that. I imagine what my life would be like but don't really consider what it WILL be like. And so then I started to think in the car on the way home about having a baby...right now as far as I think is about getting the BFP...I don't think about actually having a baby move inside of me or having the baby or that baby being a child...I think about the here and now...sometimes I want it so bad its almost too hard to think otherwise.
On a similar note my fella and I had an interesting convo about marriage. I stated quiet clearly that I had given up on that idea a long time ago and moved my focus elsewhere....he seem quite surprised so I simple said 'Well do you ever see yourself giving me a ring?' to which he replied 'most definately you'll get a ring one day for sure'.....my only guess is when lol?
No comments:
Post a Comment