Or there abouts...frustrating that is. I couldn't really pinpoin where o occurred but there is a 3 day vicinity in which it may have occurred. I won't go all tmi about it or anything but just leave it there.
So last night I was out and had one alcholic drink..(I know ttc I shouldn't be doing it) and had to force it down my throat, I immediately felt ill and got this massive stabbing pain in my right side...pain that made me want to bend over in half and curl up on the floor and dye. I of course was in the middle of getting ready for a netball fundraiser so couldn't and had to soldier on. But as quickly as it came it went within half an hour.
So implantation or signals that AF is going to show? I had more crampy like stuff mildy today and I even tried checking my cervix - which I think is high, soft but not sure if open or closed.
I know I am taking it too far but I actually find it all quite intriguing....
No comments:
Post a Comment