Yesterday I had my NT scan at 12wks and 4 days.
It was so cool! Seeing that little bean, well not a bean a PERSON, wiggling around waving it's arms and legs everywhere was just out of this world. All looked well in there which was a relief and now I feel fully comfortable going 'public' with the news.
Not going to do the big Facebook announcement at this stage due to people at work still not knowing and me being friends with some of the parents in my class. Maybe a bit later on when the news has filtered to the school community.
I feel like I can take a deep breath and start to truly enjoy this thing. Being able to see more than a smudge on the screen made it all so much more real. It moved and the heart was beating away (160bpm).
Really looking forward to the park where I can feel the little wriggler but I think the lady said the placenta is sitting to the front so I guess that means I may not feel movement for quite some time. Not to worry I'm sure it will come.
Feeling happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment