I'm tired and have things to do but I thought I'd quickly post about the phone appt I just had with the counsellor.
It was awesome. You know I think I would recommend talking to someone when ttc for as long as I have been. It really helps talking to someone who gets it. Like helps amazingly.
I talked to her for about half an hour about how I was feeling and how things were for us as a couple regarding donor sperm. We talked about the change in mind set I've had to undergo regarding getting pregnant. She told me to dream about having a baby because it helps balance out the angst of right now and dealing with using a donor.
So I will keep dreaming.
I thought she'd want to talk to the Fella too but she totally let it up to him and he decided he didn't need / want to so that was ok. He's such a blokes bloke that I kind of figured he wouldn't want to. He actually looked relieved lol so he must've been dreading it.
Anyway from here we are basically at the top of the donor list and can go forward whenever it suits. Hopefully I can get some rhyme from the Fella as to when this might be and hopefully its soon. But for now I am happy. There is light at the end of this tunnel baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment