This morning I had the most awesome dream. It put me in a good mood all day.
I had come to have a baby via adoption. He was a little older (6mths) but just gorgeous and oh the love I felt instantly was amazing. It wasn't a very long dream but it put a smile in this face I tell ya.
And I hope it was a sign.
God I hope it was a sign.
I can't wait to meet my baby. Its not created yet but when it is man I can't wait.
I've always seen us having a boy. I don't know why I just have. Funny though because we have a girls name in mind but no boys names.
This time next year I might have my baby. And regardless of sex or conception this baby will be the most love baby in the world (well my world!).
I can't wait. I just need to get the Fella to confirm when we can make the next appt and we're away laughing.
oooooh its so exciting and I hope this euphoria lasts a looooong time.
No comments:
Post a Comment