Sunday, 24 February 2013

Great place

I'm in such a happy place right now.
I haven't been this chilled for quite some time. I feel relaxed in my relationship which makes a big difference. I feel secure. We laugh and smile and joke around.
It's nice.
1 more week until our appt. yay.

Ovulating today so have just been doing some calculations for my next cycle. It puts ov right around my birthday. The weekend my parents were maybe coming to visit and we were maybe going to have a party since I'll be 30. Lucky we haven't made firm plans yet. I'm waiting until after our appt to do that.

My brothers baby is due any day now. I'm relieved that it hasn't arrived today. It's the fellas bday and I really didn't want it to share that bday. Dunno just seems like a further kick in the guts. I'm terrified that I'm going to lose it once I hear the news. I know that's selfish but emotionally it's been hard the whole time. It's pure jealousy that's all. I'm working through it. I really do want to be an aunty he is after all my only brother. It's just a little hump I have to get over. Guess I'm worried about being only an aunty and never a mother. Stupid aye.

Anyway another busy week ahead. Have lost almost 3 kgs in a month or so which is pleasing. Would love to lose 5 more but I'm on track to lose at least 2 by my birthday. Trying to cut back on alcohol. Have done not bad although did drink last Saturday and yesterday. I generally don't drink loads anyway I'm more just trying to change habits now to avoid awkward moments later when we're doing the iIII stuff. I'm aiming to avoid it altogether in the tww even if it hits my birthday.

Anyway best get to sleep, like I said busy week again and horse trek to cater next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment