Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Where I am at...

School started. Its not been too bad really so far touch wood lol.

I effectively teach 4 days per week with 1 day for admin work now that I'm team leader. The 'day' is split up during the week though instead of in one hit.

So far the position is going well.

Am actually enjoying being back at work after my break.

Um.

Was meant to have our next counselling appt tomorrow night but the Fella has to go on an away trip for work which wasn't meant to be until the weekend dang it. So I had to change it until next Thursday. Hopefully then we can get this ball rolling. Weeeee!!

There totally isn't much else to report. Our deck is pretty much done apart from a set of stairs and some final touches. Looks AMAZING and I can't wait to be using it to the maximum.

Its been smoking hot as per usual which is awesome too.

Its about 4 wks until my brothers baby, my nephew is born and I'm unsure how to handle the actual event. I know there will be a certain amount of expectation I will want to go see them (4 hrs away) but I'm not sure how I'm going to actually do that. How am I going to pull it together? Thankfully I'm REALLY busy for most weekends afterwards until Easter. So I guess maybe I'll have to go at Easter because in my next school hoidays I'm busy as too with work and preparing for my trip away.
Yelp I don't want to think about this babies arrival just now especially if our plans don't go well.

Gah I just want to be having the IUI already.

No comments:

Post a Comment